Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Is Here

So today we got the area all cleaned up for the garden, of course, with Buck doing all the muscle work. It'll be nice to be able to enjoy some fresh veggies again. Unfortunately I'm the only one who likes them :( Got a ton of ivy pulled away from the house, who knew that stuff grew so crazy? Tomorrow gets to be a fun work day. Mom is coming over so we can try and make some jewelry. We've been really slack with that recently, mostly my fault. What with the kids, work, the Humane Society, haven't had a whole lot of free time. Think we're going to have to take a day trip shopping one day.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

That will be so nice when you start growing veggies. I can't believe your the only one who likes them. mcdtnHave you decided what to grow?

Judi said...

I hope you had a great time with Mom!! I wish she could come to my house and make jewelry.