Today we had fun at the Whaleyville Days. I was still torn about going, but glad I did. We ended up having 3 adult dogs and 1 puppy adopted, gave out a mess of volunteer applications and the community seemed really warm with welcoming us. Couldn't help but think of how "green acres" it was tho lol. From the really bad kareoke' sounding bands to the pie eating contest, what fun tho. Buck tried to get me to enter the pie eating contest, which I was willing to do if we got enough donations, but, sad to say, no takers. Here's a couple of pics from the day.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Adoption Day
Today we had fun at the Whaleyville Days. I was still torn about going, but glad I did. We ended up having 3 adult dogs and 1 puppy adopted, gave out a mess of volunteer applications and the community seemed really warm with welcoming us. Couldn't help but think of how "green acres" it was tho lol. From the really bad kareoke' sounding bands to the pie eating contest, what fun tho. Buck tried to get me to enter the pie eating contest, which I was willing to do if we got enough donations, but, sad to say, no takers. Here's a couple of pics from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Dang, I would have made a donation just to see you in that pie eating contest! LOL
sounds like you had a great day!
Oh, and thanks for the pictures
What a fun day. Even if you only adopt one animal it is worth it. Keep it up. It was nice that Buck went with you.
I loved the pictures! I am so glad you had a good time. Does Marissa have any birthday plan's yet?
gotta tell ya kinda woulda jumped into the pie eating contest myself,kinda got a real weak spot for pie------what kind of pie, beery, cherry ----??---(gotta go lay down now----)
Post a Comment