Friday, May 2, 2008

Blogging

I have to confess, I'm jealous of all those other bloggers that have all those fancy do-dads on their blogs. I'm having a hard time just finding things to blog about. Judi has this nifty tracker thing that thinks it knows where you're located at. Wendy has these neat pictures that are forever changing. Even "Uncle Gary" has all these cool things. I must be blogging illiterate or something. So if someone wants to share some secret blogging hints, please, feel free to leave me some pointers.

5 comments:

Lexi said...

My advise: Just type. I want to hear all about your day. I want to see pictures of Josh, Marissa You and Buck. Since i don't get to see you EVER, i enjoy seeing photo's and to be let in on the day to day stuff.

Wendy said...

Yeah, what she said, and I will help you anytime you want too. How about tomorrow afternoon? You and mom can come over and we'll have class! LOL

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

wow, your "jealous" of the crap I got on my blog page----I gotta love that. Its not hard to find stuff, so much as finding stuff that one likes well enough to want to put on one's page---I have found a good web site with alot of fun stuff on it, you might want to try its WWW.Photobucket.com. its a free site. I have found just about anything and everything that works on MY SPace will also work here on Blogging. have fun.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

FLASH---just found out that when your looking at my page, if you RIGHT click on any of the things I have added, and then click on "open link" it will take you to the site where it came from----enjoy. E-mail me at gjgilm@aol.com, if ya have more questions.

Judi said...

You just have to blog more often. It gets easier. Like Alexi said we just want to hear about the everyday thing. I think you are doing great. keep it up.