Friday, May 9, 2008

Risas New Bed



Today we got Risas new bed and got it all set up for her party for tomorrow. It is really high, but she seems to like it. It will be nice to see her in a "big girls" bed. I think I may dye her curtains red to give her a hint of color. Going to paint the walls maybe a beige color. The 2 pictures in the background are great prints that Mom and I picked up at Michaels. Found some neat paper laterns that we're going to light tomorrow and a couple of neat fans to put on the wall. Anyone have any other ideas? Give me some feedback.

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Oh I like it!! It is going to turn out great once you guys are all done. I like the red curtain idea alot.

Judi said...

Cute! Cute! She is getting so grown up. Keep up the good work blogging. Maybe you won't get your torch put out. I think it is going to be Olf in the near future.
Take lots of pictures of the party. Expecially of her friends so she can put it in her book I made for her. Maybe a group shot and individual shots for the book.

Wendy said...

Looks Great! Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow to hear how it went LOL

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Just a thought---asian decor is usually prone to being quiet and meditative---calm. color schemes are usualy reflective of that---but yes color is important, but only as "accent" to draw attention, but not jar the overall scheme----just a thought. I like the bed spread, use that as the basis of your major color theme, and accent to that.