Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF

What a crazy couple of weeks, I swear a week at a spa would be heaven sent. Between trying to get Josh straight with graduation, Risa acting like a 13 year old and then some and Jersey trying to kill the cat. My stress level has GOT to be at 100+! Does anyone ever feel like that? I actually got nauseous on the way home from work. And that's another major stressor right there. Ughhhh, Calgon, take me away!!!!

3 comments:

Judi said...

Sometimes I feel that way. Getting things fixed always seems to help.

Wendy said...

Sounds like my week! I am glad to is over and we have a long weekend!!

Hey, If calgone answers make me an appt. too!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

I recall a time when I suddenly realized that every day of the week, was committed to either work, bridge club, or league bowling. I decided that made my life just to tightly structured, and so I went about uncommitting myself, so that I had one or two weekends a month totally uncommitted, so that on those weekends I could wake up and do whatever I wanted, or just bummed around doing absolutely nothing----found it so good I have kept that schedule even today----one has got to have time to step out of the harness and just smell the roses.