Sunday, May 18, 2008

The weekend



Holland Ruritan's Club had a their annual celebration this weekend. We were down with the SHS with animals...of course :) Still feeling under the weather from another cold, but what a beautiful day it turned out to be. Got to see Sammy girl in her ball uniform, got a great big hug and a smile, that was a nice surprise. Also saw "Grandma Rose" and Byrd, she was trying her darndest to add a new family member. Maybe next time Rose. Only had one adoption, but that's fine with me. What a great group we have joined, Buck and I seem to keep being with the same people when we have these adoption events, so we're all in sync with each other. Here is a pic of Buck with a beautiful Chesapeake Bay Retriever named Rose and me with the one adoption we had, Sunny.

3 comments:

Judi said...

This looks like a fun day. It is nice Buck joins in on the fun.

Wendy said...

I so wish I could have been there. Looks like you had a nice sunny day without me. Glad you are feeling better!!!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

remember I am an old dude, and unfortunately nobody ever tells me anything and I cna only read so much at a time---so gotta ask, "what are SHS animals?"---ahh nice pics