So, I haven't been posting much this week. Things seem to be just as hectic as usual. I wish sometimes I could just clone myself and let one relax while the other one runs here and there. Trying to get Josh recouped, getting ready for graduation, the party afterwards, what to do with Risa for the summer, the job and just this dag gone heat. I can only imagine what it's going to feel like in August.
Did manage to get the yard in some kind of order, planted some flowers and did some hanging baskets for the front porch. So here's some pictures of those, and wouldn't you know it, some little bird had started building a nest in one of them lol Good grief Charlie Brown


3 comments:
Take some more pictures of the yard when you get it all done. You have a great place there and lots of yard to work with.
Love the dollar store hangers, aren't they great? I am sure your yard will look great for the party, let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
the baskets look really swell, and they will only look better as they reach their full maturity. I know what ya mean about the birds. I got chased out of my favorite patio chair where I like to read, as a pair of Mocking birds thought that was to close to their nest, so I am banned from that corner of my own yard----damn birds (sure do like hearing them sing however).
Post a Comment