This past weekend Buck and I finally got to meet his sisters new baby Kylie. What a sweetie and so small. We headed up to Fairfax to visit and get some snuggle time in, of course :) Unfortunately Buck couldn't hold her due to a nasty case of poison ivy, but you can bet I did, every chance I got lol I honestly forgot how much energy it takes for a newborn, phew! But she is a beauty and I wish them all the best.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Baby Kylie
This past weekend Buck and I finally got to meet his sisters new baby Kylie. What a sweetie and so small. We headed up to Fairfax to visit and get some snuggle time in, of course :) Unfortunately Buck couldn't hold her due to a nasty case of poison ivy, but you can bet I did, every chance I got lol I honestly forgot how much energy it takes for a newborn, phew! But she is a beauty and I wish them all the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is beautiful, glad you had a good time. poison ivy? YUK poor guy
What a cutey!!
Post a Comment