I really have to admit, I'm a terrible blogger. I do have to apologize for that. I have good intentions, just doesn't seem interesting to post my day to day living. Plus, been a little busy trying to get the kids settled into school again, plus some other personal things. I was busy this weekend tho, repairing and making jewelry. So hope everyone had a good weekend and here are some things I made. One of them is especially for Wendy, wonder if she can figure out which one?
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Blogging
I really have to admit, I'm a terrible blogger. I do have to apologize for that. I have good intentions, just doesn't seem interesting to post my day to day living. Plus, been a little busy trying to get the kids settled into school again, plus some other personal things. I was busy this weekend tho, repairing and making jewelry. So hope everyone had a good weekend and here are some things I made. One of them is especially for Wendy, wonder if she can figure out which one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
whats wrong with your day to day loife that you feel your have the right to say to us that it is not interesting?---what made you laugh, or cry or get angry---your no different than the rest ofus---cept your waaay better at making jewelry than I am. (darn)
I pick the green one for Wendy!!
I KNOW I KNOW!!
It's the Red White & Blue one!!
THanks I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment