As most of you know Buck and I have been trying to raise funds for our Humane Society's 1st Annual "Mutt Strut". Buck, myself and Jersey will be walking to raise awareness and raise funds for our cause. We have set a goal of $500 for ourselves but are falling short, so I have decided to have an auction for a handcrafted piece of jewelry from CJ Creations. Bidding will start at $10 and will go to the highest bidder. Bidding will end Friday at 5:00 p.m. EST so please, help us out. All donations are accepted and appreciated. Just follow the link below
www.firstgiving.com/carolcunningham1
If, in the past, you've seen something from our previous pieces that you liked and would rather have one of those, feel free to leave me a message and all proceeds from that sale will go to the Mutt Strut.
This hand crafted necklace is hand strung by me on individual gold toned eye hooks, red coral are accented with gold toned beads. Hanging at 20" This auction will also include matching earrings on gold toned balance hooks hanging at approx. 1"
Thanks for looking, and happy bidding!!


7 comments:
GO Girl Go!!! You can do IT!!!!
I forgot to say I will start the bidding off at $10.00!
You know I love me some jewlery!
tis most noble cause----good luck, I will endeavor to see if I can send others to your site and maybe get involve in your auction.
Gary sent me over to check out your blog about the Humane Society. What a wonderful cause. I will definitely follow the link to the auction. Good luck reaching your goal. I know how tough it can be.
In case it's not clear, the bidding is here on the blog, just bid in the comments section. I have already bid $10.00-Want to outbid me??
I'll see that $10 and go $12!
$12 ... I'll raise by $3 and make it $15.
Post a Comment