Monday, September 22, 2008

Mutt Strut Results

I would have to say that the Mutt Strut was a resounding success! What a beautiful day it turned out to be. Unfortunately Buck and I weren't able to walk Jersey, but still managed to walk the "circuit" quite a few times. I can honestly say I have never seen so many dogs and dog lovers in one place. Anything from the smallest Chihuaha to a beautiful Grand Mastiff that came up to my hip! The latest count for the amount raised was $70,000!!! Is that amazing or what? Thanks again for everyones support and encouragement. If you'd like to read the full story, just copy and paste the link below. Pictures to follow, soon, I promise.

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/09/dogs-suffolk-event-was-just-walk-park

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so glad everything went well, so sorry Jersey couldn't make it. Hope they didn't work ya'll to death! Great Job!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

Glad to hear the event went off so nice and that a goodly amount of money was collected for the 'cause'. Congratulations