Friday, September 19, 2008

Winner

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their encouragement, you guys are awesome. A special thanks to my lil' sis Wendy. I love you girl and thank you again!! The total amount that we raised was $340!! Now, on to the winner.......Missy, with the winning bid. Thanks so much for support, contact me with your address and I'll get this beautiful set off to you. Thanks again everyone. Much love to you all!

4 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

veerrrrrry nicely done, congratulations on the successful auction. Tis a great cause.

Wendy said...

Congrats Missy!

Good Luck on Sunday ! Have a great time!!

Make sure and take pictures

Missy Glave said...

Carol, can you please email me privately at mgmh@aol.com, so I can get your email address? I'm very excited to have the winning bid!! Missy

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

don't look now but you, Wendy and Judi have been tagged (lol)