Friday, October 24, 2008
Life
Yeah, yeah, I know, I haven't posted in a while. Lots of things going on in my corner of the world. Just when life seems stable and predictable, here comes another lemon. While I'm trying to make lemonade, seems I keep running into the seeds. When I started with this whole blog thing I thought, great, I can keep updated with my family that's spread all over, plus get to promote our jewelry. Seems like it's almost been a diary of sorts, yet I can't post but so many things. There are too many private things that are going on right now, so I'll just ask if you are reading this to send some good thoughts my way. Hope everyone is well out there in the blog world. Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am glad you are least letting us know you are alive in the Blog world. Sometimes it helps to blog about things if they are not to personal.
Sometimes its best to take a few minutes and step out of your real world and jump into "others" worlds, and live vicariously through them---its amazing how one can put things into perspective, when one step out of one's own life and looks at it from somebody else's. (beats paying a Psychiatrist #150/hr, and better than running up a big bar tab crying on the bartenders shoulder too)----or as the old dude says---when in doubt---blog it!!
Things will get better. I am always here for you no matter what.
I love you.
Post a Comment