Sunday, July 19, 2009

10 days










Well, it's been a very fast 10 days since Josh has graduated and he's leaving tomorrow to go on to further training. He'll be in Camp Geiger, NC for 29 days then on to Fort Knox, KY or Aberdeen, MD. I thought it was tough letting him go the first time, but this time seems to be so much tougher. Guess it's something I better get used to. Grandma and Grandaddy are taking him tomorrow, so they get a few more hours with him, I so envy them that. But they both love him dearly and are so very proud of him. Hopefully his next training location will be in MD, it's only about a 3 hour drive from here. Maybe as time goes on, the letting him go part will get easier.
Here's more pictures from graduation.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I know you are so proud of him. He's all grown up now. Hope is in MD so he is not too far from home.

Love you Josh

Judi said...

It never gets easier.