Sunday, March 16, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me!

I was tagged by Judi.

1. I'm a sucker for an underdog. You know, the runt of the litter, the last kid picked when kids are choosing "sides", just something about them tugs at my heart strings.

2. I'm a big marshmallow inside, wear my heart on my sleeve, get my feelings hurt....WAY to easily lol I've tried to be different, but I can't.

3. I love old "beach" music. Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, back in that era.

4. I believe people come into our lives for a reason, season or a lifetime. The memories and the knowledge that we take with us, all has a purpose.

5. Dr Pepper is my drink of choice, and I need to seriously stop drinking so much of it because I'm putting on soooo much weight.

6. I love to read, anything! Started years and years ago, and to this day still love it. If I can't find a book to read, a newspaper, magazine, the back of a cereal box is good lol

7. My family means EVERYTHING to me. I hate that we're not closer in distance, and sometimes in feelings. But I know and hope they do, that there isn't anything in the world that I wouldn't do for any of them. Cause in the end, family is ALL that you have. Love you all!

I am tagging:

Wendy
Britt
Chris

3 comments:

Judi said...

Wasn't that fun? I learned something new everyday.

Wendy said...

Love you too SIS! YOU ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you - that the bracelet and earrings set I bought from you for a prize at my retreat - was being fought over!! by prize winners!

Everyone thought the jewellery was beautiful!