
Today my Josh graduates from High School. I'm so very proud of him. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. From this little creature that entered my life, to this fine young man that he has become. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pictures before he left, but you can be guaranteed that there will be plenty at the ceremony.
There is a great country song by Rascal Flatts that I have "dedicated" to him, look up the lyrics if you get a chance, I'm sure those are words that we all wish for special people in our lives. Here's to you "Squash Man", YOU DID IT!!!


3 comments:
Congrats Josh!! Did you get any pictures of the day??
I got a few, but my camera messed up. I'm broken hearted :(
its a real milestone in a guys life, graduating from HS---for me that was oh my----53years ago. Graduated from Central High School, in Pueblo, Colorado (GO WILDCATS) Give Josh my congratulations.
Post a Comment