Well another busy day here in Kalos World. Had to take Buck to the eye doctor this morning, went and did a few errands, spent money at Walmart...of course. Came home, picked up Josh went and got our hair cut. I ALMOST took the plunge and did the Locks of Love thing, but I just couldn't. Did end up getting almost 6" cut off, few it feels better. Came home and the guys and I finished putting down all the mulch, things are looking up. Probably gonna be a busy week, but feels like I've got a lot accomplished already. Here's some pics of the house with the new mulch and flowers. I think it looks great.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Saturday
Well another busy day here in Kalos World. Had to take Buck to the eye doctor this morning, went and did a few errands, spent money at Walmart...of course. Came home, picked up Josh went and got our hair cut. I ALMOST took the plunge and did the Locks of Love thing, but I just couldn't. Did end up getting almost 6" cut off, few it feels better. Came home and the guys and I finished putting down all the mulch, things are looking up. Probably gonna be a busy week, but feels like I've got a lot accomplished already. Here's some pics of the house with the new mulch and flowers. I think it looks great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Damn fine job on the mulch, and superb on that weedeating job on the ditch!!!
You did a great job. The house looks great i am glad the boys were able to help you out a little. I want a picture of the hair!! I just got mine done so i will post mine next time i have a chance.
It must be the week of the hair! I got mine cut Friday. I cannot wait to see it, why didn't you tell me? Sorry we couldn't make it last night.
looks great,thats a lot of hard work.love
You should have went for the locks of love thing. LOL The hair can grow back.
The yard looks great.
I myself prefer short hair---my thinking is, that way when the rest of it falls out I won't miss it so much. Good looking mulch job ya did---nice looking yard too.
Post a Comment