Mom tells me there is a strange theory that she has a vintage Pepsi t-shirt. Well, lo and behold, guess who checked there t-shirts and found a Coca-Cola one,complete with holes and ripped seams? Do ya think I could get extra for it? Check out the pic and let me know.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am not sure if it was a pepsi t-shirt or not. She had a t-shirt that was very old. I have pictures of her with it on at 3rd & date.
I think I have a picture of you with this shirt on at 3rd & date! LOL
How about the st catherines sweatshirt, think it's valuable? LOL
when your Mom wore that shirt, that was when Coca Cola, and Pepsi tasted great---not the water downed, crap they sell today. Just asked your Mom (on her blog) if she was planning on wearing that old t-shirt when she comes out here to visit in August, I kinda suspect the answer is no----the shirt looks like its ready for the dustrag bin. (but sure does have alotta history don't it?)
PS---nice weather badge ya got on your page, is that new---noticed Judi has one now also-----interesting.
St Catherine's sweat shirt and I well remember, but sorry to say it no longer is with us,or maybe it might be,lol
Post a Comment