Saturday, July 19, 2008

Reality TV

I hate to admit this, but I have discovered that I am a reality TV addict. With the summer months upon us, and all of lifes great mysteries solved, I have mothing but reruns to watch. Here are some of the things I ponder......


Will Christina really be able to handle the new kitchen at Chef Ramsay's new restaurant or would Petroza have been a better pick. Maturity being on his side. Christina was definitely a novice in the cooking industry.


Will David Cook actually be able to record and put out a song that's popular in todays music industry?







I'm so glad that Artist beat Jonathan on Groomer Has It. He was so much more humble and seemed to genuinely care for the animals, not just the money.




And lastly, will Deanna and Jesse from the Batchelorette actually get married on TV, will their love stand the test of time or will Jesse leave her standing on a mountain top somewhere in Colorado? Tune in next year for more exciting episodes of all my favorites.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Your Funny! Can't wait to see DeAnna and Jesse wedding.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

well not havng watched any of those shows (not into reality tv), I don't have your open questions to bother me. Course for me its is how is the entire crew of NCIS going to be changed come fall, and will there be any good acted/writtena dnd directed shows on come fall.----time will tell.

Gary