If you need a helping hand, let God hold one and a Marine Mom hold the other one!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Blog backgrounds
Well, I have gone and done it. Yep, this is not an optical illusion, I have totally messed my blog up and can't seem to fix it. While I thought I was pretty computer savy, I have no idea how to do this lol So if anyone has any words of advise, please feel free to share.
Did you change the setting to Minimia first? I think that is what the problem is. wendy can help I think she is home today. It looks good the half that come up.
tell me you made a copy of your original template before ya created this one? if ya didn't---??---not sure I can help ya. Also you girls were messing with the backgrounds using another site, which is beyond this old dude's area of experience. I suggest ya make a copy of what ya got here right now---in case you have to start with a whole new blog page, you will be able to recover your link lists at least. Good luck
The parent of 2 awesome kids, who make my world complete. Engaged to a wonderful man, who I'm sure wonders how in the world he lives with me every day lol
3 comments:
Did you change the setting to Minimia first? I think that is what the problem is. wendy can help I think she is home today. It looks good the half that come up.
tell me you made a copy of your original template before ya created this one? if ya didn't---??---not sure I can help ya. Also you girls were messing with the backgrounds using another site, which is beyond this old dude's area of experience. I suggest ya make a copy of what ya got here right now---in case you have to start with a whole new blog page, you will be able to recover your link lists at least. Good luck
Isn't anyone helping you??? LOL Call me when you are ready and I will help.
Post a Comment