Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hello Again



Yep, I know, I've been slacking on the blogging thing again. My days just seem to run together here lately. I'm either doing something with/for the kids, working, or doing the volunteer thing. Well today, being Tuesday and my official "half day" I decided to make some jewelry, finally. Came home, the house was nice and quiet and remembered how much I enjoy it. Here is what I made, when I was making it, I thought of Wendy and how she would probably like it. Feel free to critique.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love them both, if you keep on I am going to have to buy another jewlery box just for my CJ Creations!!

Judi said...

Very cute!! I haven't been wearing any necklaces lately for some reason. I need to get my organized .

A Visit With Joyce said...

cute cute like them both