Monday, January 26, 2009

Update on the updates

Looking back, seems I forgot to mention a few other things about this weekend.
  • Thank you Wendy for the nice lunch.
  • For setting me up for the upcoming scrap. I tell ya, she and Mom are invaluable!!
  • I got presented with my first actual Scrap girl t-shirt!
  • That I actually did find the AC Moore, which I am eternally grateful for.
  • Forgot to take my memory medication, which I can't remember what the name of it is, or even where I put it.
  • My wonderful sister Judi presented me with a friends award, which I will treasure!
  • Did I mention that I'm putting a GPS on my Christmas list?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You are too funny, I should have taken a picture of your receiving your SBG shirt! Dang it!

Glad you are enjoying the crafting thing. By the way the GPS is Priceless, I love love love mine!

Don't leave home without it!!!

Love You XXXOOO

PS I am working on that name change thing for you.

Kalo's World said...

Thank you sooooo very much. Love you too!!

Judi said...

No name changes!! LOL I am glad you got a SBG shirt!! Wendy should have taken a picture. You could take one and post it for me so I can see which one you got.