Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Update




Had a pretty relaxing weekend. Had an adoption event on Saturday, had 4 dogs get adopted, including these 2 and 1 kitten. Started out as a pretty sunny day, then it started to rain a little, got quite a few folks out. As usual, if we only have 1 adoption, it's a good day :)

After that, went over Wendys to do a little pre-scrap stamping. Debbie and Mom were there as well, learned a few things from Debbie, she is so talented. Came home and relaxed after that.

Today Mom and I headed out to find our local AC Moore, ha ha ha. Let's just say, I wish I would have borrowed Wendy's GPS, I'm gonna put one on my Christmas list for next year. I cannot believe how turned around I was, by some grace of God, we made it there, in one piece. Had a really good time. She is so much fun to be around.

So, I'd have to say it was a pretty good weekend.

3 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

sure was better than mine, I spent saturday and sunday, sifting through the clutter of my garage, making snappy decisions on what to trash, what to give to good will, or my neighbors, friends or family, what to keep, then having second thoughts went through the clutter a second time---changing my mind on things, a third time, and a forth time----fortunately one of my nieces (tish) came up and snapped me out of it, and I now have a an almost empty garage, (well once the trash hauler shows up and takes the big pile away. So much for MY weekend.

Wendy said...

Gary would have had more fun with us on Saturday, I should have invited him! LOL

Thanks for coming I had a great time

Judi said...

I am glad you had a nice weekend!! I wish I was there!!