Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blog Police

Noticed I hadn't posted since last week, so I figured I'd better before the blog police came after me.
Not much has been going on, haven't heard from Josh yet, guess no news is good news. Of course I've written plenty of letters, lol. Spent the afternoon with Mom yesterday, just bumming around, did a little shopping and got a pedicure. I'm glad to report that all toes are intact after that. Things have been a little quiet around here. Trying to get some ideas on what to do for Risa birthday party next month. She's into all this oriental stuff, so we'll have to see. Lots of birthdays this month and next, so I've got to keep my card box full. Hope everyone is having a good week so far.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

No news is Good News!

I need a manicure something awful!
Glad you got to hang with mom!

Card box full and all is right with the WORLD!

Judi said...

I need some more cards as well. Please let us know when we can write to Josh!