Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy day after 4th of July

Yep, I missed posting yesterday for Independence Day. This year it has even more meaning than it has in the past. My Josh is a United States Marine!!!! Ooooooh Rahhhhhh! He made it through the Crucible (thanks for all the prayers and well wishes) and now we just have to wait for Family Day on Thursday to see him. I am so excited, this is the longest it's ever been for him to be away. I know, it's just the beginning, taking baby steps on this one. Hopefully today I'll get a phone call as this is their first "liberty day" they've had since April 13th. Hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July.

P.S. I have to change the banner (rolling eyes here)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy 5th of July!

I know you are so excited about Thursday, I pray you all have a safe trip!

Judi said...

Good Luck on Thursday. We are all so proud of him.