Saturday, March 1, 2008

Off to AC

Tomorrow we are leaving to go to Atlantic City. I am so excited!! We usually go a couple of times a year. Hopefully we'll be coming home with some of Donald Trumps money. ha ha ha It's pretty fun though, we get free rooms, usually get comped meals. Buck hits the blackjack tables, and I take my $20 and hit the penny slots. Time before last I won $260!! How exciting was that? Hopefully we'll do better this time. Maybe we'll have a sale on the etsy site if we win?!?!

4 comments:

Sandy -N- Doug Vance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time!

Judi said...

Cool!! Have fun. Big hugs to Mom for watching the kids!!!

Judi said...

OK You went to AC on the 1st. Today is the 8th. What has been going on???