I've been asked to give more details about our new addition Whiskey. In an earlier post I said a little about him, but here's some more details. I met Whiskey at our adoption event we had last weekend. He was the most quietest, definitely not a "look at me" dog, so he was overlooked. I learned that his former owners decided to surrender him after not being able to keep him in their electrical fence. Personally, I don't think those things work to well. From the paperwork we received, he was vetted and cared for very well, so I can't see why he would be given up for that.
So far, he seems to be very well adjusted, he and Nick are getting along pretty well, Nick does get a little jealous. He's very sweet natured, and lots of energy lol Knows some basic commands like sit, stay, come, shake, so he seems pretty smart too. Here are some more pictures that I took, you can see how comfortable he is already.


1 comment:
He is a beautiful dog. I can't wait to see him.
Judi
Post a Comment