Monday, August 4, 2008

7 Layers of Me

I liked Judi's 9 Layers. I decided to do the layers in sections. Here is Layer One-Three

LAYER ONE

1. Name: Carol Ann (Kalo)
2. Birth date: December 24
3. Birthplace: Rochester, N.H.
4. Current Location: Suffolk, VA
5. Eye Color: Blue
6. Hair Color: Blonde with the help of some color. If not colored my hair would be Grey.
7. Height: 5-6" (I'm the short one in the family)
8. Righty or Lefty: Right handed
9. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn


LAYER TWO

1. Your heritage: French Canadian on my Dad's side and a little Cherokee Indian on my Mom's
2. The shoes you wore today: Crocs.
3. Your weakness: Dr Pepper & Food
4. Your fears: I have a fear of Heights. Not seeing my kids grown, happy & healthy
5. Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni, Mushroom, Onions & extra Cheese
6. Goal you’d like to achieve: To Retire

LAYER THREE

1. Your most overused phrase on AIM: LOL
2. Your first waking thoughts: Do I have to work today?
3. Your best physical feature: Probably my hair or my smile
4. What you miss the most: All the people that have passed on.

1 comment:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

reading your answers here, and in the background the song from "The King and I" is playing, titled "Getting to KNOW you---" You and Judi seem to be very much alike----how did you NH girls end up in Va and California?----inquiring minds (well this one anyway) would like to know?

Gary (aka old dude)
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/