

Saying Happy Birthday to the BEST Mom on the planet! My Mom is just an amazing woman. I have her to thank for so many things. From my creativity to my stubbornness, from my strength to my passions. Sitting here, I honestly can not think of just one word that describes my Mom the best. She has ALWAYS been there for me and my sisters, through good times and bad. She has this amazing way of loving someone that makes them feel like they can conquer the world. We didn't always have the best growing up, but we always knew that it would be fun. I remember when we were younger, and money was very tight for us, we made our own Christmas presents. Now, at the time, we didn't realize that, we thought we were making them for kids less fortunate than us. Yeah, us 4 girls, who at one time shared a 1 bedroom apartment, were making presents for kids who had less. That's a story that I share with my kids now about them giving something back. I didn't really think that it was possible, but as an adult, I realize we had the BEST gift anyone could ever give. Their unconditional love. That's what Mom gave to all of us. So today, though she is thousands of miles away, I want to wish her the most amazing birthday. I hope you're having a wonderful time, I miss you and hope you have many, many more birthdays. I love you!!


3 comments:
I second that!!!
what a wonderful thing to say about me I love you very much and thank you, miss you and see ya soon.
mom
It does me good to see how open and honest you girls can relate to and with your mom. Makes for alot of great memories.
Post a Comment