Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More layers

LAYER FOUR:

1. Pepsi or Coke: Neither...Dr Pepper!
2. McDonald’s or Burger King: Neither, Taco Bell
3. Single or group dates: Both? Are you supposed to date when you're engaged?
4. Adidas or Nike: Neither
5. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Neither
6. Chocolate or vanilla: Definitely Chocolate


LAYER FIVE:

1. Smoke?: Unfortunately
2. Cuss?: Unfortunately
3. Sing?: Love to, just not very well.
4. Take a shower everyday?: You betcha
5. Do you think you’ve been in love?: Yes I am in love!
6. Want to go to college: Never had the money and now I don't have the time.
7. Liked high school?: No!! I never fit in.
8. Want to get married?: I'm engaged
9. Believe in yourself: Yes, most of the time.
10. AlwaysGet motion sickness: Sometimes
11. Think you’re attractive: Sometimes
12. Think you’re a health freak: LOL no
13. Get along with your parent(s): Yes! Especially my Mom
14, Like thunderstorms: No
15, Play an instrument: No


LAYER SIX: In the past month…

1. Drank Alcohol: No
2. Smoked: Yes
3. Done a drug: No
4. Made out: No
5. Gone on a date?: No
6. Gone to the mall: Yes
7. Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
8. Eaten sushi: No
9. Been on stage: No
10. Been dumped: No
11. Gone skating: No
12. Made homemade cookies: No
13, Gone skinny dipping: Yes
14. Dyed your hair: Yes regularly
15. Stolen anything: No

2 comments:

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

well having had the pleasure of meeting your Mom---can see where you and your sisters get your independent spunkiness.

Gary (aka old dude)
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

You are too funny-I was ok till I got the skinny dipping part! LOL

Remind me not to show up unannounced at your house! LOL

Miss You !