Sunday, January 4, 2009
SDV
Well, looks like I'll be attending my first ever SDV (scrappers dream vacation) with "the girls". Not really sure what to expect, they always seem to come back from these things totally exhausted, but have had tons of fun!! It's been so many years since I've scrapped, not even sure I would remember how to do it. Wendy has gotten me into making cards, so I guess I'll be working on those to fill up the great card box she gave me for Christmas. To bad I couldn't take my jewelery stuff lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I AM SO SO EXCITED ABOUT YOU COMING!!
You have a million things you could work on, count on me to give you the basics cutter, scissors stuff like that. I cannot wait for you to experience the FUN we have!!!
March cannot get here soon enough!
Can I get an AMEN?
Amen sister!! I'm looking forward to it as well. Who's bringing the silly string for OLF?
We can't start picking on OLF too soon. It doesn't go to well if she gets her feelings hurt. She is so excited you are going with us. It will be so much fun. I can't wait.
I love the background!!!
Post a Comment