
Today will be 14 days since Josh left and boy has it been hard. Finally found out what Platoon he's in so I can get these letters in the mail. I have sent out an email to all those I thought would be interested in writing him. If I didn't include you, feel free to let me know. I'm sure all the support would be appreciated it. I'm going to start work on a banner that can be raised during their motivational run the day before graduation. Think i'm going to ask Aunt Wendy for some input, hint, hint!!
I'd like to include of course the EG&A (eagle, globe & anchor), was thinking of getting some blue duck cloth (his Battalions colors) and going from there. Any and all ideas are welcome.
Yesterday I got most of my garden in. Still need to put in the lettuce and string for the beans and cukes. Got to feeling really bad and had to come in. Not sure if I got overheated or what, but blech!!! And today is a Petsmart today when I get to go play with the kitties.


2 comments:
I got the e-mail and will be writing this week.
my second letter is on it's way and am working on the third one
Post a Comment