Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekly Update

l
As always, it's been another busy week here in Kalos World. Friday night I went over Wendys and she and Mom (thanks girls)helped me put together the banner for the Moto Run at Josh's graduation. It's not fully constructed yet, but check out the picture and let me know. I'm getting excited for graduation and still have 5 weeks to go.



Buck and I went to the Patriotic Festival down at the beach. Lots of great music and foods, vendors and such. I had given him tickets to see David Cook, last years American Idol, as he was headlining. Felicia Barton our local American Idol and Matt Nathanson played before him. They were both actually pretty good. Matt Nathanson was quite the entertainer, very personable with the audience and seemed very appreciative. I'll have to buy his CD. They honored our Veteran's and active military personal, so you know it was even more special for me. I took this great picture after darkness had fallen. I don't think any explanations are needed.

1 comment:

Judi said...

I am glad you had a good time. The pictures are great.