Sunday, May 31, 2009
Training Week 7
This week is another important training week for Josh. It's what they consider "Rifle Week" as this is when he has to qualify for his rifle training. Isn't that a clever name? lol They have 3 levels that they can qualify as Marksman, the minimum that he can qualify at, Sharpshooter, which is of course better and Expert which is the highest level that they can qualify at. If he does not qualify at any of these levels, they will "recycle" him back into another platoon, so lets hope he does well. It's very monotonous and tedious so any extra prayers will be appreciated. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He will do just fine!!
He seems to be doing good so far.
He will do great!
I'm sure he will do great as he has thus far!
Thinking about you everyday,I know he will do just fine, my prayers are with you and Josh.He will be graduating before you know it. You will have to post pictures!
Teresa
Post a Comment