I am a self professed animal lover. Anyone who knows me, can tell you that. But, I have got to say, my dog is the coolest animal alive. No, he doesn't do any fancy tricks, can't read minds, bark out a song or anything fancy like that. His day basically consists of making sure someone is up to feed him, let him go out numerous times a day, prowling the house for any crumbs that someone has dropped, and licking himself. Sometimes I wish I was my dog, well, maybe not the licking part. He is very good at being terrifyingly scary to any unsuspecting squirrel that might wander in the yard. I'm sure they'd both die from heart attacks if he ever actually caught one.
On occasion, he even gets up enough energy to bark at someone who is in the driveway. Never mind that ferocious tail of his, YIKES!! You know what he is best at tho, he loves me, unconditionally, no strings attached. Sure, he could live with someone else, and they might walk him a little more, bathe him a little more, but no one could ever love this dog like I do. Nope, he doesn't have any of those fancy little outfits that those little dogs wear (who thought that up anyways). He's got your basic blue collar that he is seriously attached to. I'm sure he feels quite naked when Josh takes it off. But he's been with me through so many things, tears, laughter, heartbreak. Can't imagine things without him.


2 comments:
You gotta love the Nic Man. He is so sweet.
Did he get his growth thing taken off his leg? I ment to ask you.
This is the cutest picture ever. He really is a sweet thing. I just remember him when Sam was young. She loved him. And he could have cared less. She could do anything she wanted to him. I am loving your Blog Page. How is the Jewelry sales?
Post a Comment