Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday, Sunday




Had a day with Josh today. Went and got his truck stereo put in. It's been a long time since he and I did something together. I love spending time with him, can't believe he is going to be 18 in less than a week. Seems like just yesterday he was crawling into bed with me for a snuggle. He's such a good guy, such a dry sense of humor about him. Always fun to be around tho. Some day, some lucky girl will call him her own. That will be a sad day for me.


Gotta love red eye.




Did post some new things on the etsy site. Got Mom's serving pieces up, so hope everyone likes them.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Your right Josh is a great kid. I can't believe Zach is going to be 21 in April. Time goes very fast. Enjoy it now while you can.

I can't wait to see in March. I need a picture of Marissa I made myself a calendar and I don't have a picture of her to put on her Birthday page.