Putting this stuff up on ETSY is hard!! Tried to put up as much as I could yesterday, honestly think I need to invest in a Thesaurus (is that how you spell it?) How many different words are there to say...."Hey, buy my stuff, so I can make more" Ok, take a picture, measure, list all the materials used, think of some eye catching phrase to post under, then make the description interesting enough for someone to look further......UGH!! Good grief and all that.
On top of that, my truck, that I just got in May, has been acting funny. Yesterday while I was at Petsmart, Buck took it over to find out why i've been having to get it jumped. Well, what ever brainiac looked it, seems to have blown one of the fuses. Yesterday we're driving home with no heat, no radio, windows don't work. This morning he gets up bright and early to take it down to the dealership and keeps calling me. Doesn't he know I have important blogging things to do today? God bless him tho, the man has the patience of a saint. Guess he has to, living with me lol
Well off to post some more items. Where did I put that dictionary?
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute! Keep it up
It will be worth it, you'll see
You've done a great job. You have my full support and I will help in any way i can. Love You!
Aunt Carol,
I have an idea... If you have a hard time thinking of names to call each peice of jewelry, you could use names. Like The Marissa Necklace, Josh's pick, buck's favorite, The Carol earing. I don't know just an idea i thought i would throw out there. Your Jewelry is beautiful im sure it will take off as soon as more people find out about your site. I love you!
-Lexi
Post a Comment