I liked Rach's post so much, thought I would "borrow" if from her.
1.If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say? I would probably die laughing then cry.
2.When was the last time you were on a plane? Wow, probably back in 2000
3.What did the last text message you sent say? ok
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Great smile
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Get my certification for MA, find a new job and increase the sales on the etsy site...wait, that's 3
6.Shoe size? 9-9.5
7.Been to Mexico? A long time ago, to Tijuana
8. When was the last time you had a massage? last year...love em!!
9.What was the last TV show you watched? 1 vs 100...movie Good Luck Chuck
10. What are your plans for weekend? Volunteer at Petsmart & SUPER BOWL!!
11.If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAy what would you say? He already asked and I said yes!
12.What is in the backseat of your car right now? Hmm, maybe some work shoes, probably a book or magazine
13. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning? Letting the dog in lol
14.If you could marry any celebrity who would it be? John Bon Jovi
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? lol no, why would I?
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? chocolate chip
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? Football
18.Ever go camping? When I was a kid, not here lately.
19.Last phone call? Called Wendy and talked with Mitch
20. Are you allergic to anything? Percocet....does that count?
21. What is one thing you have learned about life lately?? Think it's been a work in progress...I'm a lot stronger than I give myself credit for.
22.What do you do at work? Most days just seems like I've been getting nit picked to death...oh, you mean actually for work? I'm an MA in progress, do the job, just needs the piece of paper that says I can.
23. What is your mother's name? Joyce
24.Ever cried for no reason? Of course, i'm me
25.Can you do the Crank Hat Dance? the what???
26. What is your favorite color to wear? green
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? From CA to NH
28.What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Except for when I was a kid, this past summer, driving to NH
29.What are your turn offs? Rotten Teeth, body odor, bad attitudes
30.What is your last alcoholic beverage? Probably a shot of something on New Years eve
31. What are you craving right now? Not a thing
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment