Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Josh

So today was my half day at work, what a blessing that is during the week. Had lunch with Josh, headed over to Wally world, then came home to the daunting task of filling out financial aid information for college....UGH!!!!!! I can understand why more people don't take advantage of it. Only had to fill out 7 pages of information, I think they asked everything but what size shoes we wore. He has decided to stay close to home and go to either Chowan or ITT Tech. I'm just glad that he's even showing some interest in college. Let's hope I hear some good news here shortly.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey, check out this web site Jan posted. Very helpful

http://www.kiplinger.com/tools/colleges/

Anonymous said...

Hey, just want to make sure you and Josh know that ITT is not accredited, if he goes there and then decides to go to another school later nothing will count.