Sunday, February 3, 2008
Risas Party
Well Risa had a great time. She was a little nervous before she left, but once she got there, everything was fine. I got there a little early and was watching all the kids, it was so funny. A bunch of girls, all having fun, not too many boys. The birthday girls "boyfriend" was there and they were so dancing. Basically standing in one spot, lifting their feet up and down, while Risa and her friends held hands and cirlced them. I had to laugh, didn't quite understand that ritual. Took me back to the first boy I kissed, think I was 13 and his name was Dino Priest. Wonder where he is today? lol Here are 2 pictures of the party girl not looking to happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She doesn't look to happen!! What's that all about?
She doesn't like getting her picture taken lol
Marissa looks great! What a cute outfit. Im glad she had a great time!
Post a Comment