


I know it's been awhile since I've posted, but I have a special request today for anyone out there. One of my best friends Chris' daughter is very ill and in ICU in a Richmond hospital. Her name is Deborah and a young mother of a little 1 year old girl. She told her mom this weekend that she was having some numbness in her face on Saturday, by Sunday she was having numbness in her right arm and leg. So much so where she was getting unable to walk. This young lady has a history of having a brain tumor when she was only 8, and has a shunt in her brain since that time. They thought initially that she had another tumor growing, come to find out she has a brain hemorrhage. So I would like to start a prayer chain, I'm not real sure how to do that, but please, if you do pray, could you pray for this young mother, her mom, child husband and family. And if you're not, could you please just send some positive thoughts and well wishes her way?


3 comments:
I hope to hear a positive answer to this---but----my experience is that life goes on---I usually express it in the form of the sun always rises in the east no matter what-----but it is true---life goes on and I think, no---I'm sure, that those we lose would want that to happen.
Consider your prayer chain started!
Hoping for the best for Chris's daughter.
I am in on that Prayer Chain. We are doing our best here in California for this little one. Keep us posted
Post a Comment