Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's me

It's pretty bad when your fiance' mentions you have to update your blog, lol. What can I say, I just go about my life, day by day. I could talk about work. But work is work, I've met some pretty amazing people there. Some patients that I have seriously become attached to. Or I could talk about our recent trip to Dover Downs where I found not 1 but 2 wallets. Yes, I turned them over to security. I was kind of surprised about that one tho, figured anyone who knew me would know it was a no brainer that I turned them in. Honestly never thought about keeping them, must have been that candy bar I took when I was 11 and Mom made me take it back to the store and apologize. Yeah mom, the lesson stuck lol Plus the whole Karma thing, I never really thought about keeping them, they weren't mine to keep. So, I put that out there for those who may have had something happen to them like that. Yes, it was a very public place with an enormous amount of people coming and going, but what do you think?

5 comments:

Wendy said...

You are so Lucky that I am surprised you didn't get a reward for your finds! I cannot imagine loosing my wallet I would freak! You are a good person, momma taught us well didn't she??

Kalo's World said...

She did indeed. Didn't even cross my mind to keep them.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

ya did good-----and you sleep good at night too-----good girl.

Judi said...

You better have blogged soon or your flame might get put out. Just ask Amanda about that. It is a SDV thing!! You will find out soon enough.I don't want to give away all the SDv secrets you might change your mind about coming.

A Visit With Joyce said...

good to know that the candy bar did the trick.
love you