Buck got me a gift certificate for a pedicure for my birthday, so today, 3 months later I decided to use it. Here's some things I have figured out.
#1 Make sure you leave plenty of information lying around from the shop that you usually go to.
#2 If when you enter the shop, 5 people say hello, and you only understand 1 of them, see if you can get a refund.
#3 When they ask you what color you'd like and it sounds like someone is texting outloud, i.e. "Wut colar u wnt", just shake your head yes.
#4 When the water is so hot in the bowl, that it nearly shrivels your skin, might want to wait until after they add some cold (if they can understand you)
#5 Never, I mean NEVER go to the grocery store afterwards. You know, when you have your flip flops on because you don't want to mess up the $25 pedicure, you might just end up with a jammed toe.
#6 I am seriously in the wrong business. When someone who spends less than 20 minutes on a pedicure and they get $25?!?!?! WTH!!!!!
But, I do have pretty toes now.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Blogging twice in two days. Thats good. Sorry you had such a bad experience. You did get red flags though.
sorry I didn't go but now I'm glad I didn't because I would now be speaking their language and then some.
Talk with you later.
Where in the world did you go? How awful, glad your toes are pretty you sure like jammin your toes alot!
Post a Comment