Just got back from my first SDV with the girls, and what an experience!! Wow, I have forgotten how crazy scrapbookers can be, lol. Got there Saturday morning and the girls were in full swing. Got setup next to Mom and started making cards. Learned some great new techniques (thanks Agent Duck) met some nice people and even did some shopping. Had a great session of reflexology last night, and it won't be the last. Ended up heading off to bed around 12:30 or so. Was up early this morning and back at the card making, before coming on home. Thanks to everyone for a good time, to Wendy for letting me borrow so much, Judi for the pink shirt and card box, and Mom for being my table/aisle mate :) Had fun guys!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I did have a great time. I hope you come again next year!!
It was a great weekend, enjoyed it very much, hope to see ou there next year!!
So glad you came, at least next time you will know exactly what to bring, earplugs Check-Advil-Check-Depends-check! LOL
I know you had a great 1st experience. I hate I missed it this year...especially since I haven't scrapbooked since last year when I was there! Thanks for sharing pics...LOVE the animal hats!
I hate I missed you Friday, but I know your mom, Judi and Wendy were so glad you were able to show up for a couple of days. I am going to start saving my pennies (and begging for donations...lol) so I can go next year! :o)
so glad you came and hope you will do it again next year
Post a Comment