Sunday, March 15, 2009
Logging In
So I have mentioned to a couple of people that I can't leave comments on their blogs. This is really irritating!! I've tried a couple of different ways to do it, and I'm still not able to. Not sure if it's my blog or the user, ugh! First off, I can sign into my blog, do whatever I want then if I go to another blog, it signs me right off and yes, I have checked the "remember me" box. Seems like there are just certain blogs where it won't let me comment. For example, on Wendys, Joyce's (Mom), Gary's and Amanda's, I can leave comments. But anyone else, it won't let me. I'm so aggravated by it, anyone have any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I don't think it is on our side. Everyone else can leave comments on my blog. I will look at your computer maybe next week.I don't know why this is a problem.
I can't figure out why your having the problem either, ---is this something that has just recently begun to happen? have you recently made some small change in your settings? Judi should be able to help you resolve the problem, I wish I could be more helpful, but I am at a loss as to what to suggest? good luck, I know how frustrating the situation must be for you!
Post a Comment