


Some of you may remember that I asked for a prayer request a while back for a friend of mine's daughter. Well, prayers are asked for again for this young woman. She has a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Isabelle and is back in the hospital with a cerebral bleed and has had a stroke. Today they found out that she has had a stroke and also has a whole in her heart. My heart is just breaking for her as a mother, and as a friend. Her mother Chris has been one of my best friends for 18+ years and I have watched Deb grow up. So please, if you can do nothing but say a prayer after you read this or whenever you say your prayers, please include Deborah in them. Her daughter needs her mother and none of us could imagine as a parent losing their child.


6 comments:
My heart breaks for them...I will keep all of them in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.
Wow...I can't imagine. I will keep them all in my prayers.
Many Prayers! What an precious child. I know Chris is beside herself.
I am sending my Prayers her way!
More prayers going out to them..
My thoughts & prayers are with them all....Please keep us updated!
Post a Comment